Last updated 22nd of September 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Trap Factory Oy, doing business as Level Adventures (”Level Adventures ”, ”we”, ” us”, ”our ”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at info(at)leveladventures.com.
When you use our App and more generally, use any of our services (the ”Services ”, which include the App and Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will collect, use and disclose your personal data. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data including, your nickname, e-mail address, password, and in certain instances, telephone number and full name. We also collect data about your usage of the Services.
- Level Adventures does not collect or process credit or debit card (“Payment Card”) data. Apple and Google collect Payment Card data with respect to in-app purchases made through the App, and our payment processor collects Payment Card data with respect to purchases made through the Website. Such payment processors generally provide us with some limited data related to you, such as a unique, anonymous token that enables you to make additional purchases using the data they’ve stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
- Device information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance data.
- Data collected via tracking technologies as further described in section 4.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To ensure that content provided by the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To answer your questions or requests for information. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications.
- To send information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. We use the information you allowed us to collect to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our App.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the App.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at info(at)leveladventures.com.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not to use it for any purpose except performing the contract. Here are some examples when and to whom we might share some of your information:
- Vital Interests. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Communities. There is interest by large consumer communities (companies, schools, universities, government agencies, etc.) (“Community”) to introduce the Services to their employees and members. If you have registered to use the Services through a code or other registration credential furnished by a Community, the Community will have access to your email address, the date you registered to use the Services, and the date on which you last used the Services. The Community will also have access to your Community’s aggregated and anonymized general usage data.
- Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g., Google Maps API, Place API).
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Level Adventures and our analytics partners use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to provide the same data several times during one task, to recognize that you may have already given a username and password so you don’t need to do it again and again, and to measure how people are using the Services.
We use third party trackers to let us know when users have visited the Services by “clicking-through” our sponsored advertising or content hosted on a third party platform. The Services use Google Analytics to gather statistical data. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Services and the volumes of usage of the Services. For more info on Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/analytics.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than three (3) months past the termination of the user’s account.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our App is at your own risk. You should only access the App within a secure environment.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at info(at)leveladventures.com.
Account Information: If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you may email us at info(at)leveladventures.com.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our App.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
8. USE OF LEVEL ADVENTURES BY MINORS
You must be 13 years of age to sign up as a registered user of the Services. Individuals under the age of 13 may utilize the Services only with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated ”Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Trap Factory Oy
Metallimiehenkuja 6 D